Well guys, I just got hired for a full-time job and soon, I will be able to afford things again. I can’t wait. It’s been actually quite a while since I went shopping for myself, so I’m like, really, really looking forward to buying for pleasure now that I officially became a responsible adult with a full-time job. I’m terribly nervous about it, but hey, let’s not talk about how bad my anxiety is getting–we’re here to talk about what I plan on purchasing:

1. A sewing machine: I want to be more crafty and handy. I want to be able to sew a nice skirt or a dress for myself, instead of having to buy one. Sewing looks really hard though, so who knows, maybe I’ll try it out and if it doesn’t work out, I’ll throw it out the window. So easy!

2. Computer parts to build a new computer: As someone who plays a lot of PC games, I’m really tired of having a computer with a very outdated graphics card. I’m no expert when it comes to assembling a computer together, but that’s where my boyfriend comes in.

3. A goddamn car: Ever since I learned how to drive, my dad has been very kind enough to lend me his truck…but I think it’s about time he gets it back. Poor dad. I’m not a very materialistic person (I think), so I’m not that picky. I just want a small-to-medium sized Japanese made car. I don’t care what it looks like or what color it is as long as it drives.

4. A gym pass: “But Tiff, you’re so skinny!” No. Shush. Don’t. I get this all the time but people don’t understand that exercise is good for everyone, no matter how much they weigh. Also, I’m skinny-fat–it’s not really a complaint so don’t roll your eyes, I’m just going by what UrbanDictionary says.

5. Things to prettify my new bedroom…oOOooO!!! Oh yes, I recently moved into a new master bedroom and now it’s in dire need of a makeover. Here are a few things I want to buy, badly:

TF2 Meet the Pryo poster. I already bought it actually!

Plushie taxidermy. I already have a couple but this is from a different artist.

My Little Pony anatomy. I don’t think this artist sells copies of them, he just makes one and that’s it! Uh oh.

Gundam style! HGAG XVD-XD FARSIA, apparently. Will go to my local Gundam store to get this beauty. Also, look it has flowers!!!

1. Katy says:

Yay congrats Tiff! I say go for the gym pass first… LOL. But once you get into it and you stay committed, you won’t need it anymore because you’ll be motivated to workout at home and outdoors (you don’t really need all that equipment). :P

WOW! hopefully this will work out for you!
    Sewing isn’t hard at all, in fact, it’s really fun, I do it all the time.
    And OMG..skinny fat??? LOL, apparently Im skinny fat too in that case.

Congrats on the new job, Tiff!!! You should definitely treat yourself to those nice things, you deserve it.

Before you decide to purchase membership, you should look into youtube videos of bodyweight workouts with Zuzana Light and do it at home. They’re pretty intense.

Yay! Congrats on the new job!

That’s a nice list of stuff to buy XD Having a sewing machine is so handy, especially for patching and altering. I have to alter all of my pants due to my short height.

I want to build a new computer too! I might do it next year. You can also just change out the graphics card in the mean time :)

I agree that exercise is good for anyone, no matter the body type. It’s more about staying healthy. It’s something I need to do more, for sure!

haha, I love that Pyro poster. That Gundam is so pretty too :D

Congrats on the new job!!!

Pink gundam…. Ive never seen one of those before D:

Show us your room once you’re done making it pretty! > u <

6. Jenny says:

Congrats on the new job! I splurged on a new DSLR when I got my offer, and it felt great to be able to afford something expensive on my own :D

Haha, you are such a dork. Tiff! (reference to the gaming…) But that’s not a bad thing. :P I, too, need a better computer for gaming… and work as well… but gaming too. :P

Good luck with the new job! Nerves are normal — you’ll do great. Congrats!

Congrats on the job! Lol Love the TF2 poster!

I want a sewing machine pretty bad as well. Hope you get one!