Don’t worry kiddos, even I get bored at writing my own life story sometimes so I’ll try to make this as brief as possible and straight to point because trying to go over what had happened to me in this past YEAR can be a lot to cover.
This will all be in chronicogicial order…chronologogicigcal. Bleh, nevermind.
Events I attended, places I visited:
1. France — Traveled out of the country for the first time w/ Matt. Got to see various parts of France. Such a beautiful country (entry)!
2. Zelda Symphony – It’s like Video Games Live but it only features music from The Legend of Zelda franchise. Pretty magical stuff.
3. The Book of Mormon — The first broadway musical from the creators of South Park. This was also my very first time seeing a musical and I loved it. Hilarious stuff.
4. Lots of comic book conventions — To name a few, San Diego Comic-Con, Comikaze and Long Beach Comic Con. Ok, I think that was it but three in one year is a lot for me!
5. Saw Louis C.K. — We got to watch him in a very small venue in Hollywood. He’s the Jesus Christ of Comedy, I’m tellin ya.
6. Jazz club w/ Tenacious D — Watched Jack Black and his band sing Jazz stuff while sitting next to Billy Zane and his date.
7. Blizzard Holiday Party — Got to party with the cool developers of Blizzard Entertainment (entry).
Summary: I had some damn good times this year. Without Matt, I wouldn’t even go to 99% of the things I have listed. He is the reason why I sometimes leave my house to have fun. I will forever be in his debt!
Originally, I had written a list of all the ridiculous mishaps that had happened when I was looking for a job. It was so bad that writing it had made me feel pretty emotional and shitty, so I deleted it. It was just all a string of bad luck. 2012 was definitely the most painful and regretful year for me and it hasn’t gotten any better since. Good thing I have this blog to distract myself from that though. Speaking of this blog…
Entries I had fun writing the most:
- Having Friends
- Interracial friendships are awesome!
- Friendzoning at its finest
- Why I’m still blogging
- My (Slightly Peculiar) Food Facts
- When I realized I wasn’t a kid anymore
- My favorite feelings!
- My Eyeglasses Timeline
- My 7 Pet Peeves with Reading Blogs
- The 5 Types of Blog Comments that SUCK
Summary: I may not be great at writing and my grammar most likely needs a lot of improvement, but I love writing. I love this blog and the bloggers whom I have interacted within the past year because of it.