Last December, I was close to blogging everyday, now it’s more like once a week only because I’ve started doing other things that require all the time that I don’t even have. It sucks, man. I hate going home after work everyday only to  have a few hours left to myself before I go to sleep. Ah well, work is work, and god knows I certainly needs da money.

Anyways, for the curious, here are some things I’m trying to squeeze in with the little time I have:

1. (Blogging) *squeeeeeeeezing*

2. (TV show) Highschool of the Dead

Untitled-1

It’s an anime about a group of high school students who are under a zombie attack. I’m only on the third episode so far but I’m really enjoying it. They make the girls pretty skanky-lookin’ sometimes by focusing on their big bouncy, possibly underage boobs and the up skirt shots, which makes it all the more entertaining and…creepy.

3. (Video game) Half-Life 2

Untitled-2

I was playing this game years ago until I had to re-install my computer which pretty much deleted my save point. I didn’t want to play this game all over again so I waited until I couldn’t remember most of the game play and story so it would feel somewhat new to me. I also need to finish this game before Half-Life 3 comes out, you know? Which probably won’t be released until another decade or so–but just to be safe!

4. (Cosplay) It’s a secret!

P2054816

This hobby has been eating up most of my time but damnit, it’s fun being crafty. The only part I find intimidating is eventually having to force myself to learn how to sew for the first time, because her costume simply requires that. :-( I’m scared! And I can’t reveal the character I’m working on yet until I’m absolutely sure I can do this (hint: she’s somewhere in the image below).

5. (Comic book) Astonishing X-Men

Untitled-3

To save space, I’ve started going “digital” and just read most of my comics online. I have a subscription with Marvel and they finally got the 37th issue to be available for online reading. I’ve actually been waiting over a year for this and it’s about time they released it.

So many things to do, so little time. Fack. I hate this feeling!

1. Liza says:

Judging by your cosplay costume project and the image, I’m going to assume you’re working on lightning girl — the one whose hand is in the air with lightning all around it. Am I right? :p

The TV show on #2 looks and sounds as though it’d be interesting to watch. :)

Nope! I think I’ll be working on the “lightning girl” as my next costume though, so really good guess. =)

As a 20 year old woman, I can actually say that I am obsessed with the xmen and secretly wish I was a mutant (who says im not…
    And I have also been doing things as well! Hopefully 2013 will be better after all

Such is the life an adult… Mostly work and very little time to play! But good thing you do make the time for yourself, no matter how little you may have.

I’ve gotten back into watching Anime again, and I was thinking of trying Highschool of the Dead. I just finished Sword Art Online, which is about people trapped in a virtual reality MMO. I liked the first half, but the second half went downhill =/

I need to play Half Life 2! I was hoping to get to it after finishing the first one, but uh… I still haven’t done that yet…

Ooh, I can’t wait to see more of your cosplay!

5. rh0ze says:

having and giving a little time of yourself and to do what you want is not really bad my dear, it’s totally good.

and i know that work is we really need that because we are not a rich person but don’t push hard yourself. just give a little rest of yourself my dear.

i hope i can do those things too but now i don’t have yet a time because i have a little one.

anyways, about the cosplay i have an idea of what character you want to cosplay. i guess that character is “storm”, i’am right my dear.

just enjoy all the things you doing now and be happy on it :)).

xoxo,
    pretty-liars

6. Kay says:

I know how you feel. I use to feel like that with my old job. I worked all kinds of crazy long hours and still have to be up at 4am. But the money is what makes it all worth it.

busy busy busy… Everybody is getting busy. I think I ignored blogging for a few months here and there… Good to see you at least have time for it once a week ;)

excited to see your cosplay costume!!

I know what you mean! I feel like I hardly have any time for myself… let alone time for all the projects I am working on. Working a lot lately — trying to purchase a new camera so yeah… lots of working!

I am super excited to hear/see more about your new Cosplay look!

9. Nancy says:

Even though you don’t blog almost every day like you used to, you’re still around! I suppose that’s how life should be; keeping you busy all day every day +___+. I heard of Highschool of the Dead before. The thing about Anime is that things are usually emphasized…. Like boobs.

Good luck with the cosplay costume you’re planning to make! I’m sure you can come up with something one way or another. If the X-Men picture is a sign of anything, I probably guessed the character you’re trying to make.

You got this ;).

I haven’t tried out the Mongolian BBQ there before. Though I don’t know if my boyfriend would get the full experience since the only “meat” he eats is seafood.

Take care!

10. Sarai says:

Ahem. I recommend the comic series Civil War if you haven’t read it already!

11. Amanda says:

Aw, I have almost the same problem. I don’t come home til 9pm every night, but it’s because of classes. It sucks to feel like the entire day is gone before you can do anything. :'(

My friend’s been trying to get me to read(and watch) High School of the Dead and this just reminded me of that! I almost forgot about it. :P He clearly thinks it’s something I have to see.

Eep, X-Men cosplays are my favorite! Mostly because of all the Marvel series I like, X-Men are pretty much at the top for me. I can’t wait to see who you’re cosplaying! I’m terrible at guessing – there’s way too many possibilities (unless white is in fact the final color) :P

12. Mija says:

I thought storm as well but I guess according to your response no? The arm plates remind me of Rouge from the evolution show a few years ago…