Mmmkay…I’m going to stop spending money on myself from here on out. I’ve been splurging this month and that’s no bueno for someone who doesn’t even have a lot of money to begin with. One of the things I’ve recently purchased were two decoden iphone cases…oh god why did I do that!?

decodeniphone2 decodeniphone

Yes, I can be a total girly-girl who can’t help but buy adorable shit like this. This one here has a My Little Pony figurine on it, and bows, and pearls, and cake icing AND ALL THINGS THAT I LIKE!

vanellope vonshweetziphone

The second one is a customized iphone case. As soon as I saw Vanellope Von Schweetz’s sweet ride from the movie “Wreck-it Ralph”, I knew I wanted her car on my phone. So I requested a custom iphone case, from one of my favorite Etsy stores, LonnasLovlies, to be made and got this sweet little case in the mail. F*CK I NEED TO STOP BUYING STUFF.

Those iphone cases are soooo adorable, but do they feel really bulky? I would totally get my boyfriend a My Little Pony case if they had any for Android phones.

Oh my gosh — too stinking adorable! But I can’t help but think how uncomfortable it must be to hold though?? :P

YES! My new nickname is “Glitch” since I saw that movie with friends. XD Love the cases, mega jelly! :D

4. V says:

I don’t know what powers you possess, Tiff. But you always get cute stuff. I haz no talent for obtaining cute things. Please FedEx some of your abilities to me. Kthx.

5. Jen says:

Oh, so so girly! I love it. I haven’t seen My Little Pony stuff in ages. You’re going to bring it back!

6. Gayle says:

Those cases are so cuuuute! I wish I could find something like that for android phones tho. >_<

7. Shannon says:

Those are really cute cases! I’d imagine they feel a bit weird in your hands though.

8. Irene says:

my heart actually stopped when I saw these. I LOVE DECO CASES.

9. Mija says:

Oh Vanellope is such a great character and her car was amazing!!! Those phone cases are awesome!!I think the creator did a great job making the case from the inspiration of the car!!! So amazing! Esty is the best!!

Those are so cute! I especially like the custom one you got. Mine is pretty boring in comparison, haha. It’s just plain purple with no design.

11. Sarita says:

holy crap… that Vanellope phone case is so spot on!! Who made it? Whoever it was, she did an excellent job!

Okay, how the hell do you hold these cases? LOL. They are so freaking cute (I’m very drawn to the second one) but wouldn’t all those things make it uncomfortable?

I so wish I had a cute case. I have the HTC Vivid and there are no cases except for fugly red, blue, etc. I had a pink case for my iPhone 3G but it fell 5 feet and broke. iPhone’s fine, believe that or not. :P

13. Richelle says:

I feel the same one about myself. I can’t stop buying stuff but at least it’s things that make us happy right?!

I love the Wreck It Ralph one, I just watched it again last night, so awesome :)

Where do you get custom phone cases? Do they have custom ipod cases?

Oh what am I saying, I don’t need to shop anymore either (just this once), I just bought a laptop because it was on sale :S

15. Manda says:

Those phone cases are adorable! I echo everyone else’s sentiments, though; they seem lovely to look at but I imagine they might be a little inconvenient in terms of bulkiness.

16. Tiff says:

Haaaay gurll haayy! I thought you were trying to save up money for a car or something, what are you doing with your life!??! I mean these iPhone cases are pretty adorable. Never thought you’d actually buy them though, since .. well I just thought they’d fall all over the place & you’d just be miserable that your little my little pony figurine went missing or something to that extent. Also, inconvenient pocket storing. You’ve changed, Tiff. You’ve changed. I kid. Hope all is well with you. Haven’t checked in on you for a while!

17. Chazz says:

first thing first, I’d like to tell you that you have a super cute layout! now, let’s continue with the blog’s comment… oh dear oh dearrr the cases are super cute and how I wish we can request that for android phone too! and yeah, whenever i read “i should stop buying things” in other people’s blog, I would vigorously nod my head when the fact that I should start doing it for real – but always failed miserably. I’m easily fall for cute things! T__T

18. Liza says:

Those are too cute! I think I love the custom one more! It’s so unique, and it looks uber yummy! :D

19. Denise says:

Oh my God!! Those iPhone cases are soooooo cute!! but it looks like it’s hard to hold?

Now you’re making me want to buy an iPhone too… haha.

20. Maria says:

whaaa! i do not have a smart phone so i have no experience with getting cool cases, but these are INSANE. in a good way XD. i like, wouldn’t be able to use my phone anymore i would just set it down in front of people so that their brains could explode from extreme pimped out cuteness.

hahhh..maybe one day –in 2016– when I finally cave in and get a smart phone i can spend my monies on a cool customized case. these are pretty legit.

21. Uglyfish says:

Those cases are insanely cute! Especially the second one, but I’d hungry from looking at it. I keep my phone in my back pocket too, so I’d probably break them. But that doesn’t stop me wanting them!!!

And everyone’s allowed to splurge every now and then! =p

those cases are too adorable!

everything in “Wreck It Ralph” was damn too cute! Everything about Sugar rush was sooo cute and I just wanted everything from the candy spectators to the sweet cars! :oD

23. Merii-Beth says:

Those phone cases are too cute! Are they comfortable for your hands though? I’ve always wanted to get a case like that but I wasn’t sure as to whether or not it’d be comfortable or if it would fit nicely in my pockets haha.

24. Amanda says:

I love those cases! I probably would get one of my own if I had an iPhone, but they’re not so practical if I keep my phone in my pocket. :P Aren’t they a bother to hold? It looks like it can be so bulky.

25. ninnikuneko says:

those iphone cases are pure art!!! I’ve never seen such elaborate ones~ they’re so pretty and they make it impossible not to find your phone…I nominated you for the “liebster blog award” If you’re in the mood to answer some questions, join in! :)

Oh gosh, the my little pony one is sooo cute! I wish I could buy myself nice things.

27. Crystal says:

Well, MY phone case is all, black..

What is Wreck-it Ralph and why haven’t I heard of it? Love that car! Off to IMDB I go!

28. Cami says:

Oh my goodness! I have never in my life seen cases like those! Gee girl! I think they were worth whatever it is you paid for them. (I have got to get myself one of those. -Better yet, get my sister one. She would be floored! ^_^)

29. Kayla says:

AHH THEY ARE SO CUTE! I can’t handle cases like that, though. They’re too big and bulky and I can’t put them in my pocket. I would just buy them and put them on my shelf hahaa.

30. Gretch says:

Those are sooo damn adorable… I don’t think it’s practical… It looks like it’s such a hassle…

But the cuteness makes it all worth it. :D

31. […] since I got the iPhone back in January, I feel like I’ve been buying iPhone cases more than I probably should. Well rest assured, I’ve decided to stop buying them for a while […]

32. Lonna Hughes says:

I am so happy to see my cases on your blog! I had no idea that this existed. It make me so happy to see how much everyone likes your cases <3

If anyone is interested I am more than happy to do a custom order!