As soon as I heard that Gretch was accepting chibi commissions, I immediately contacted her to draw two different illustrations of me. I didn’t have any particular style or theme in mind, so I left it to her to imagination and creativity, and here’s what I ended up getting:
chibitiff1
Why of course! Lazy tarepandas! This is so damn cute. I love everything about this illustration. I ended up using her as my Facebook cover photo and my About.me page.

chibitiff2
I’m into rollerblading so she drew one of me standing in a giant pair of rollerblades! Ahah! I’m not sure if this was coincidental or not, but I do own a pair of blue rollerblades, so the drawing is pretty accurate and awesome. I’m going to use her for my cosplay bloggy and other things.

Get yourself chibified by Gretch, people! She charges only $1.50 for each artwork which I think is way too low. For her adorable drawing skills, I really think she should charge a lot more than that. Thanks Gretch, you are exceptionally talented!

Omagherd I want one!!

2. Cindii says:

OMG that is so cute and the price is so low. I think I will get one. AHHH omg.

Gretch did an awesome job with your chibis! They’re so cute and well drawn :D I especially love the first one. I totally think of your blog when I see it. Gretch should charge more for these!

4. Erin says:

Those are cute! Gretch did an amazing job on those! I wish I had that kind of talent! :D

5. tiara says:

kyaaaaaah~!! So cute!!! Love them! I can’t even pick my favorite hahahaa… I mean, one has tarepanda and another has rollerblades~! whoa~!! ^O^ and it’s indeed way too cheap! WAAAAHH

Oh wow these are adorable! The first one especially looks like you! Did you do the artwork of you in your header though?

$1.50 is definitely too little for an artwork so good. She is too modest. I’ve seen shithead designers (not professional ones, just people in the blogging world) charge $40 for a WP theme. They charge about $1.50 for an “icon” which is namely a 100×100 crop of someone else’s photography with some adjustment layers added.

Yes I did the artwork in my header.

$1.50 for that kind of icon? Jesus, that is pretty pathetic.

Oh, wow! Those are so stinking cute. And I agree, she should definitely charge more, much more! She has some talent, that is for sure. :)

Love them both!!

gorgeous! i’m going over to her site now!!!

9. definelulu says:

OMG!! Adorable, I totally stumbled on to your blog.

Are you a member of gaiaonline.com? This reminds me of that….anyhoo see your blog around! <3

Hey, thank you!

No, I actually never heard of Gaiaonline.com before haha. :P

10. Gretch says:

ASADFGGGGG I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU TIFF!!!!!
    I don’t even know what to say ;A;
    You just made my day perfect :3
    Thanks so muuucch<3

11. Kim says:

Thanks for sharing, Tiff! Those are suuuper cute chibi drawings of you (and the cuteness resemblance is definitely there ;P). You made me really want one too, so I emailed her right off the friggen bat :) Yay for Gretch!!! <3

12. Brit. says:

Those drawings are too darling! Emailing Gretch right now. Thanks for sharing!

Ahhh, SO CUTE! Girl has mad skillz. :D

14. Cami says:

Your chibis look out of this world!!!!!!!!
    I’ve already contacted her, I want a set really, really, really badly! :D I’m not even going to be professional about it anymore after seeing yours. ^_^ She has a new biggest fan. ^_^ ^_^

15. Denise says:

Awww those chibis are so cute! I like this first one more then the second one, but they both are really cute! :D Also they really look alot like you lol!

16. Shannon says:

Those are really cute!

17. Liza says:

I’ve been considering getting a Chibi or two from Gretch, but I keep waiting until I know what I want. She did an awesome job on yours! When I finally get around to depositing my cash into the bank, then I’ll order one from her. Does it come with transparency? Perhaps she’ll be able to make me look pretty, and I can put it on my sidebar instead. xD hehehe.

18. La Reyn says:

That is so chocolate fudging cute! It’s so nice of her to offer illustrations at a very affordable price.

19. Justine says:

As soon as I read commission and saw the amazing artwork (SO CUTE!!) I immediately thought wow this must be expensive then when you mentioned it was for $1.50 I was like, wow. I might really consider this. It’s so cute!

20. Mija says:

aww she captured you well!!

21. Tiff says:

Waaaaahhh!! She only charges $1.50?! That is so cheap for the quality work she’s doing. I might have to get myself Chibified before she starts changing her prices!

THEY’RE SO CUTE. I love both of them. They’re so adorable. Is it strange that I want to squeeze….your chibified face…?

22. They’re so cute! She really has captured your face and your vibe. Mad talent, bro! ;)

23. Kitti says:

That Chibi is the cutest thing in the world that I’ve gone ahead and ordered myself some ^_^ !!