Yep. I’m quite proud to say that I did stuff on the weekends. Lots of stuff. I made sure to take pictures as well to document the funnitude. This entry’s a bit picture-heavy, but hopefully you won’t be bored!

Friday

Went out with my two closest buddies, Jules and Pris, to try shaved snow for the first time. This is seriously the best thing I’ve ever tried this year. The “snow” is so light and delicate that it almost feels like you’re only eating cold air…delicious cold air. This is the best thing to eat for the summer.

snowstation1

The place is called Snow Station. We ordered two large plates and I went again with my boyfriend on Sunday to eat them again. :-X

snowstation2

So Pris rides a motorcycle now (I know, right!?). When I was watching her getting ready to go home after our fun filled snow-noming adventures, I had to snap a picture of her in her glorious biker form.

bikerchick

Saturday

Went to my nephew and niece’s communion, then had dim sum with my family afterwards.

dimsum

Sunday

This was the last day of Renaissance Faire, so my boyfriend and I decided to go. I can’t believe this is already my 5th year attending, and I still love going there every time. Most people who dress up are so damn into it and they’re really nice and friendly. They love getting their pictures taken (with all of that work they put into their costumes, you’d be too), and I love taking pictures of them. It all works out!

You can check out the rest of the photos at the Flickr!

rennfaire1rennfaire5rennfaire3rennfaire2rennfaire6rennfaire7rennfaire9rennfaire4rennfaire8

1. Carrie says:

Oh my! I am drooling over all this delicious food you have on your blog post! YUM! :)

WOW! Amazing costumes! Looks like you enjoyed yourself. *Beautiful photography*

2. La Reyn says:

I just had a long weekend, but I didn’t really enjoy it because I pretty much just stayed at home. :(

I envy you because you get the chance to attend cosplay events. Your pictures are so cool. The costumes they are wearing are stunning. I wish I was a cosplayer, too. Haha!
    And those shaved snow look so yummy. I don’t know if we have them here in our area though, because I want some! :D

Oh man, I have never seen shaved snow like that before. It looks awesome and perfect for the summer XD Now I wish we had something like that here too! The dim sum looks good too!

People have such nice costumes at Ren Faires :) I haven’t been to one in years, unfortunately. The big one here is 2 hours away, so it’s kind of annoying to drive to. I’m glad you had a fun weekend!

4. Helga Weber says:

I LOVE YOUR SUNNIES!!!

And ugh, my bf is trying to bring shaved ice to the Philippines but it’s moving slowly AND I JUST WANNA TRY IT ALREADY

5. Ela says:

I dunno what a Renaissance Faire is… but I know I want one here!

It’s a festival that imitates a historic period, namely the Renaissance period. :)

shaved snow sounds delicious! is it like shaved ice but with the milky-ness of ice-cream?

ahh a girl who rides a motorbike is hot! i always liked the idea.. maybe i should start learning.

i wish we had a renaissance faire here, it sounds amazing. i love the whole medieval stuff.. if i could choose i would live in those times and be a lady knight!

7. Mija says:

RenFest!!! I love the one we have in Texas!!! I have never seen shaved ice like that – looks yummy!!! :9

Yay! Sounds like you had a busy weekend, I love it. :) I have not had a weekend off in a year, haha. So I am living vicariously through you this week!

1) Those desserts look AMAZING. Oh my god. Ridiculous! and 2) Renaissance fair! How fun. :D I have always wanted to attend one. Some of those costumes are unreal, wow! Loving the last one a whole lot.

9. Kim says:

Shaved snow!!! How funny!!! I juuust had one from Snow Station last weekend! It was my first time having it since it’s completely different from “shaved ice” which I’ve had a bazillion times. Shaved ice is great, but damn, shaved snow kind of blows it out of the water with it being flavored and oh so fluffy & creamy once it melts in your mouth. The bf and I shared taro and green tea. Heaven on the tongue. Heh.

I like the costumes!

10. Gabi says:

I want to eat cold air.

Where can I eat cold air.

11. Amanda says:

Your weekend sounds so eventful! I love Snow Station – seeing your Instagram pics made me miss it! Shaved snow beats shaved ice and some ice creams any day for me, haha.

Ooh, the Renaissance Fair looks interesting! The time period is one of the few older time periods that I’m interested in, heh. I never know when they’re holding these type of things, though!

12. Ashley says:

Next time you go on one of these awesome adventures, please be sure to invite me! This looks like so much fun!

13. Denise says:

Looks like you had a great weekend :D I’d love to taste snow station one day. Looks really delicious!

Nice pictures! The two with the furry legs are awesome! :D

14. Meaghan says:

I ALWAYS eat shaved snow during the summer. We have a little cafe/restaurant type thing near my house called Snowflake & that’s one of their signature “dishes.” They’re called -insert flavor here- snowflake. :P

Dim sum is yummy! I eat it once every two weeks, depending on what my family wants to eat lol.

The Renaissance Faire looks amazing! I wish they had one of those where I live~ It looks like so much fun. :3

15. This Girl says:

Two things I love about this entry: shaved ice and sunny days! You sure are rockin’ the weekends. And is that your boyfriend? ^_^