1. Got a new job: Although it is only a part-time position, one of the main benefits of working for this company is the possibility of getting to travel to different geek conventions in many different states. I’ve only been going to conventions in Southern California and I raaaaaaaarely do any kind of traveling outside of the state…so this is exciting for me!
2. Finally got to pose with the glorious orc statue that sits in front of Blizzard Entertainment’s headquarters: Gah. They have such a great workplace with nice and friendly employees. I wish I can work for them.
3. Going to see a therapist for the first time: Not quite something to brag about but I’ve learned a new thing about myself. There are certain habits and quirks I have that–for many years–I thought was completely normal, or at least I thought I was just more sensitive than others. Turns out, it’s social anxiety. Hooray. I’m just glad that this disorder can be worked and improved on. Looking back, now I’ve noticed my anxiety helped contribute to some of my failures in the past (hint: #2).
4. I have a new favorite burger place: I’m always on the lookout for a good, hearty cheeseburger. Last week, muh boyfriend recently found an incredibly burger place with a pretty interesting scenery.
Not only are there burgers good but their drinks are really delicious and refreshing. Especially their strawberry lemonade drink–it has basil leaves in it!
Yes! This is what we get to see when we’re eating a delicious juicy burger. And yes, I have to be in every picture! If you guys are ever hungry in Irvine, CA, Mick’s Karma Bar is where you want to go. 😉
5. I don’t know, I just like this picture of my friend’s cats and my shoez: