Well guys, I just got hired for a full-time job and soon, I will be able to afford things again. I can’t wait. It’s been actually quite a while since I went shopping for myself, so I’m like, really, really looking forward to buying for pleasure now that I officially became a responsible adult with a full-time job. I’m terribly nervous about it, but hey, let’s not talk about how bad my anxiety is getting–we’re here to talk about what I plan on purchasing:
1. A sewing machine: I want to be more crafty and handy. I want to be able to sew a nice skirt or a dress for myself, instead of having to buy one. Sewing looks really hard though, so who knows, maybe I’ll try it out and if it doesn’t work out, I’ll throw it out the window. So easy!
2. Computer parts to build a new computer: As someone who plays a lot of PC games, I’m really tired of having a computer with a very outdated graphics card. I’m no expert when it comes to assembling a computer together, but that’s where my boyfriend comes in.
3. A goddamn car: Ever since I learned how to drive, my dad has been very kind enough to lend me his truck…but I think it’s about time he gets it back. Poor dad. I’m not a very materialistic person (I think), so I’m not that picky. I just want a small-to-medium sized Japanese made car. I don’t care what it looks like or what color it is as long as it drives.
4. A gym pass: “But Tiff, you’re so skinny!” No. Shush. Don’t. I get this all the time but people don’t understand that exercise is good for everyone, no matter how much they weigh. Also, I’m skinny-fat–it’s not really a complaint so don’t roll your eyes, I’m just going by what UrbanDictionary says.
5. Things to prettify my new bedroom…oOOooO!!! Oh yes, I recently moved into a new master bedroom and now it’s in dire need of a makeover. Here are a few things I want to buy, badly:
TF2 Meet the Pryo poster. I already bought it actually!
Plushie taxidermy. I already have a couple but this is from a different artist.
My Little Pony anatomy. I don’t think this artist sells copies of them, he just makes one and that’s it! Uh oh.
Gundam style! HGAG XVD-XD FARSIA, apparently. Will go to my local Gundam store to get this beauty. Also, look it has flowers!!!